Send In Program
FAQs About the Frameworth Send in Program
Don't see an answer to your question below? Send your question via email to email@example.com.
1. Can I get an inscription with my autograph?
Yes. You need to purchase any inscription. Inscription prices vary per athlete. An inscription is considered 3 words. After 3 words, you must purchase another inscription. Inscription are only available with the purchase of an autograph. Frameworth does not allow inscriptions on already autographed items. The inscription must be done at the same time as the autograph.
2. I have the below items, what category are they considered for send-ins?
Each athlete may have different ticket types / classifications. If you are not sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Examples for Jonathan Toews:
16 x 20 print – Medium Item
Hockey puck – Regular Item
16 x 20 multi signed photo – Premium Item
8 x 10 photo – Regular Item
3. Can I drop off my items to get signed?
Yes. Please email email@example.com in advance to schedule an appropriate time to come in to drop of your item(s). You may also mail in your items to 1198 Caledonia Road, North York, M6A2W5, ON. All drop-offs and send-ins must be accompanied by a completed Send-In Form
4. What is considered a Regular, Medium, Premium and Specialty item?
Regular Items: Flats up to 8x10" and pucks
Medium Items: Flats larger than 8x10” up to 16x20", figurines, toys, etc.
Premium Items: Flats 16x20"+, jerseys, sticks, etc.
Specialty Items: 2ft cups, multi-signed items, etc.
*Note* Players will not sign any loose numbers under any circumstance.
Item types may vary depending on the athlete. If you are not sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I noticed that some of the autograph prices are the same as inscription prices, is this accurate?
Yes, it is correct. Inscriptions can take up to 2-3 times longer than autographs and we need to respect the time of the athletes.
6. Are all send-ins final sale?
Yes. All send-in are final sale.
7. If I want a personalization, do I need to purchase an inscription?
Yes Personalization are NOT included (ex. To Joe). You must purchase an inscription ticket and write the EXACT words you would like included in your personalization.
8. I’m unclear on some of the rules & regulations, do you have somewhere I could read through them all?
Yes. Please view our Terms & Conditions